Personal incomes of citizens and shopping style specifics in Russia. New possibilities and limitations for retail expansion.
Upcoming trends in Russian retail market structure: outdated and brand new concepts. Real and virtual risks in doing chain retail business in Russia: margins formed by national law, potential sales in different market segments (hypermarkets, DIY, fashion, consumer electronics etc.).
Entering Russia: what way is preferable – with local partner or without, probable mistakes, how to avoid some issues.
• Vladimir Aleksandrovskiy, Head of Retail Tenant
Representation Retail Department, Jones Lang LaSalle,
Russia & CIS (Russia)
• Elizaveta Luchitskaya, General Director, Dyer (Russia)
• Aleksei Nevstruev, President, LLC “IFC BinVest” (Russia)
• Aleksei Smirnov, General Director, Miroglio Group Russia (Russia)
• Maxim Vaynberg, Executive Director, Adamas (Russia)